Taxes in UAE
What we can do for Your business ?
- UAE is implementing Value Added Taxes (VAT) starting 1 January 2018.
- The VAT rate will be 5% initially. In some cases, the rate is Zero.
- All economically activities with a yearly turn over of more than 375,000 AED are taxable.
- Education, health and public transportation are exempted.
- VAT at zero rate is different from VAT exemption.
- Accounting system should be in place and accounting data should be kept for 5 years .
- Quarterly reports are mandatory.
- VAT registration is voluntarily by third quarter in 2017 (June), and obligatory by fourth quarter (September).